Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rainy Day in Wilmington


So thus begins my first blogging experience... and what a day to write about. It's pouring down rain today in Wilmington (imagine that), and what better way to walk to class than in a monsoon! I have been inside of Cameron Hall now for almost 3 hours and my jeans are still soaked from top to bottom and my hair is doing that frizzy wavy thing that I can't stand. Needless to say I was upset at first and felt that if this was any indication of how my day was going to go, it was going to be a long and miserable day.

However, after I stepped back to realize that everyone else was in the same boat, it turned into more of a laughing matter looking to see who had the wettest clothes walking into class. It is important to look at the positives on days like today, like the fact that today is the last day of class and there are 23 days until Christmas! And who knows, maybe there will even be a rainbow :)




No comments:

Post a Comment