Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gearing up for Tacky Christmas Cocktail

ADPi's Tacky Christmas Cocktail is tonight and my friends and I have tried to come up with the most creative outfits we could think of. Mary Hayden and I are wearing high waisted tree skirts, Spencer is wearing a tacky Christmas sweatshirt, and her boyfriend Ryan is wearing a home made sweatshirt that he poked battery-operated lights all through. Christina is wearing a fashionable red snowflake "onesie" and Micaela is wearing some red velvet boxer shorts with white cotton trim. I'm not sure what Andrew will be wearing yet, so I guess I will have to rely on element of suprise... but I did buy him a Christmas tie from the dollar store that sings "Jingle Bells" that I'm sure will top off his outfit. :)

I can't believe tonight is that last social function I will ever be planning for ADPi! It is bittersweet, but either way I am excited about spending one more night out with my friends before exams take over and everyone leaves for Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment